New Product Announcement: Vision HDQ
Lumagen have listened carefully to the valuable feedback they received concerning the HDP
and DVI form factors and have designed a new product. So Iím delighted to be able to
tell you that the Lumagen Vision HDQ joins the ranks at £1599 and is available for
pre-order in the UK.
The HDQ has same on-board processing as the HDP and HDP Pro but is full width and 1u
high. With a great new look brushed face plate, the new HDQ finally has the aesthetics
to match the performance.
HDQ has 4 DVI-I inputs (hdcp compliant) and an sdi input as standard for digital sources.
The DVI-I inputs have the analogue pins (hence I designation) so can also accept RGBHV
PC sources in analogue if you wish. The remaining analogue sockets are two hd/ed/sd
component (which can be configured for SCART RGB), 2 svideo and one composite. The
outputs are either by RGBHV analogue or by DVI-D. Think of it as a mini Pro with more
digital inputs. All analogue signals except Svideo are by BNC connectors.
HDQ has all the features you currently need:
Vision HDQ is scheduled for release March 06 with an SRP of £1599. Pre-Order now!
- Per pixel motion adaptive de-interlacing for both SD and HD sources
- 2:2 and 2:3 film detection for SD sources with the same for HD being developed for future download
- 10bit scaling up to 1080p output at your chosen refresh rate
- Advanced aspect ratio control
- 11 point RGB gamma control for exacting greyscale calibration
- Advanced colour decoder and y/c delay capability
(Click here to go back to News archive)